What kind of healing benefits can you expect from the SRT & SpR therapies?
Each person is different and so is their emotional overload. The clearing of the negative energy and the healing benefits start the moment the session begins. Many times, however, our AWARENESS of what has changed can take time, even up to 6 months or more. During my long years with SRT, many healings have occurred, in some cases instantaneously. People chose life and let go of suicide thoughts, heal their depressions, overcome dependencies and reunite with family members they hadn’t spoken to for a long time and many, many more examples. The usual scenario, however, is a steadily gentle healing process, which allows each person to feel, contemplate, accept and enjoy the changes spiritual response therapy brings to them on a personal and interpersonal level. By experiencing these changes we allow our soul to make the necessary changes and start a spiral of self-improvement that can be everlasting. The greatest component of the therapy is thus, YOU. It’s important to note that SRT & SpR can’t guarantee the results, the healing time or the direction of the healing process or replace your healthcare professional. Below is a list of some of the “benefits” seen by others in their through SRT and SpR. Maybe they can help you to:
- Heal traumas & their influence on your life
- Treat childhood fears & phobias
- Live your life more freely & less burdened
- Reach new growth through new initiatives
- Live a life of joy & clarity
- Reconnect with disconnected parts of your soul
- Regain your strength
- Realize your maximum potential
- Remove negative influences
- Eliminate self-punishing programs
- Eliminate subconscious blocks & interferences
- Harmonize your relationships
- Bring spiritual healing to organs & glands*
- Heal your muscle system*
- Align or Balance your body systems*
- Balance the brain/mind meld for better cognitive function
- Enhance your intuition channels*
- And many, many more…
* Through the Spiritual Restructuring Therapy (SpR)
How quickly can you see results?
It all depends on your temperament and your willingness to make changes. Don’t forget this therapy is self-healing and it’s thus a self-directed process. If you are a person who likes a fast pace and tackles challenges head-on, you might see some fast upheavals and upturns. But, if you are the opposite, then the therapy might express in that manner. We don’t know and we can’t predict how it will affect people.
The healing pace follows your rhythm and your willingness to see what needs to change and take action to make that shift take place in your life. And while everyone wants things to change now, no-one likes to make the necessary changes, in the now. Thankfully, with Spirit’s guidance, the therapy has a pace, an order of things to shift and release and a best-for-all agenda that balances out the healing process.
Don’t forget to check out our section on the 10 Most Frequent Questions for more information.