*All our sessions are calculated at the rate of 60€/hour. The costs stated for each session are indicative and are based on the estimated time we believe it might take to complete the session. However, each person is different and so are the issues that they face. Therefore, the final cost of your session will be calculated at the end based on the total time spent.
Our fee structure is based on the following:
- The time required by a trained and competent professional for an initial and comprehensive, full SRT clearing with research is usually about 3 hours (depending on the issues and questions of the person cleared).
- The fee structure for the sessions is determined in accordance with the training, experience, and guidelines set for our own geographical community (according to the SRA’s Ethics & Standards Code). Therefore the charges should reflect the experience and educational level of the professional.
- The times and fees stated for each session is based on average session times, but that can vary according to your needs and wants.
- Full payment must be made before the session.
- The time required to complete the clearing session and the report (clearing information) is the same for clearings done in person or remotely. The report for distance clearings will be sent to you via e-mail or post.
- The fee structure listed below is based on the time, training and level of expertise for each practitioner and not for the healing itself. SRT & SpR are spiritual self-healing healing methods and the practitioners who practice them are gentle guides in your journey. The price guidelines below are listed simply to inform you of possible charges. Each practitioner is responsible for his/her own practice.
The charges laid for the SRT community of Greece are as follows:
- Student: No charge
- Practitioner: 30€/hour
- Certified Consultant: 40€/hour
- Certified Teacher: 50€/hour
- Certified SRA Teacher: 60+ €/hour
To understand the fee structure and how they relate to the levels of training please refer to our subsequent page: Training levels